Thursday, May 7, 2009

First weekend in California

My mom and I drove out with a car full of stuff, and then we enjoyed the weekend together with Marie and Cason and Jeff joined us on the weekend.  


We went to lunch at a great mexican restaurant.


We headed down to Balboa and rented this 4 seater, and rode with 5.  It was a dream come true! Something my mom and I have always wanted to do! We laughed and had a great time.


Marie took the day off on Friday, so we took full advantage of that!  We scheduled a trip to the Newport Temple (I tried my hardest to navigate the California Freeway system and I ended up at the John Wayne Airport instead of the Newport Temple, which was a great adventure and learning experience!!), we shopped and laughed and had such a fun time!  

Thanks mom for a fun weekend and for making the trip down lots more fun!! Love you!

We would love anyone to come down and visit!!  Please do!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all those pictures. We miss you guys. After we got done talking on the computer today, Nixon kept trying to talk to the computer thinking you guys were still there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So had no idea you were "Californians"! How fun and exciting. We take a trip to San Diego about twice a year - been a little delayed since Gracen came along but oh how I love California. So jealous! Added you, so look for an e-mail invite!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker