The 4th of July is my very favorite holiday, I love it even more than Christmas! We had a great time in Provo. We were able to spend some time with both of our families, and we had a really fun quick trip!
My cute sister-in-laws (minus Annika) & Megan's baby Cade

I got to ride in the balloon with Jeff's cousin Ashley, which was really cool and a first for me!
Diana, Parker, & Avery
We went to the parade. My mom always plans ahead and has a sleepless July 3rd reserving the perfect, shady spot for everyone! We had breakfast and enjoyed watching all the bands, floats and sirens.
Josh, my handsome man, and Julianne.
My Grandpa Burr and his festive outfit!
Cute baby Owen loved the parade and got so excited when he heard ALL the sirens and saw the lights, and the big balloons. Lindsay said he loved the Stadium of Fire and wasn't even scared of the fireworks, he loved them! I love this baby!
Festive yummy Jello!
Scooter ride to the stadium
Lots of fun with the Jonas Brothers and SheDaisy.







the scooter pic is my fave. You guys are right in the middle of the flowers and the lights. Cute balloon pics! Scary!!
ReplyDeleteso fun! I'm glad you got to come back for the 4th...I agree that it is the best holiday and Provo does it up right!
ReplyDeleteWill you move back already? :) jk, but actually, I'm serious!
Looks like a fun 4th! I love going to the parade! Josh and I drove our vespa to the parade last year too!! Very smart!
ReplyDeleteisn't provo the best on the fourth?! how fun!! you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteHey, cute girl! I thought I checked earlier and you didn't blog. I'm glad you do now and I found you.
ReplyDeleteOur Fourth was crazy. We always have a ward breakfast and with Shea in the bishopric, he has to cook every year. By the time we get finished, I feel like we'll miss most of the parade and only make it to Provo for the traffic. I missed seeing you and your sisters though!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI miss the 4th of July in Provo!! It was always one of my favorite times of the year there. You and Jeff are so darling! I'm jealous about the balloon ride by the way. I've always wanted to do that!!
ReplyDeleteOh my...Grandpa Burr and his American flag outfit. What a national treasure! I am sad we missed the fourth in Utah. It's the best.
ReplyDelete