Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More T-Birds & Labor Day

Our weekends pretty much consist of football now.  We spend Thursdays at the JV game watching my brother Josh play, Friday watching JJ and Josh play at the Varsity game, and Saturdays watching BYU.  We love football season! 

Jack and his t-bird shirt (he will even tell you that.) He loves to watch his uncles play football and he yells really loud to cheer them on!


My sister-in-law Diana and her friend came and sat with us at the game. They are currently big time seniors at THS!
GO T-BIRDS
For Labor Day we went with some of my family up to Sundance and had a picnic and rode the lift. It was such a pretty day and there are even some leaves changing up there.  I love fall!
Mom, Dad, Josh, Grandma Burr, JJ, Jul, Me, Jeff
Josh and Grandma.  It was fun to have her with us all day.

5 comments:

  1. How fun!! I can't wait to be a tbird this next weekend with you guys!! And I missed the chairlift ride. Glad you guys had a good labor day. when are you coming to visit me again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savanah wants to go to a T-Bird game. I just never know what time and when they play.

    Some alumni huh? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had fun! I miss those football games! I love going up to Sundance so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cutie. I finally found your blog. I love your new cut. It's darling. Anyway, it was fun seeing you the other day. Let's stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker