We're excited to announce....I was nervous to have this ultrasound! It means it's really real. It's not just an "it" inside me, I have a son growing inside me. We are very excited!!
Congratulations Sarah and Jeff! How exciting for you!! Baby boys are so sweet and I'm sure people have told you that they have a special connection with their Mommas and it's all true!! I'm sure you've seen that with your sister's boys. =)
yay for boys! so exciting. lauren is having a boy too right? such a fun time. i don't know about you, but i feel like my pregnancy is flying by. SO much to do!!
Congrats! That is super exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, we are so excited to have a little boy this time around too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sarah and Jeff! How exciting for you!! Baby boys are so sweet and I'm sure people have told you that they have a special connection with their Mommas and it's all true!! I'm sure you've seen that with your sister's boys. =)
ReplyDeletekissin cousins baby!!
ReplyDeletePoor Avery. The lonely girl. She will have lots of boys to take care of her though!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! So exciting!!! A potential suitor for Ada :) hehe.
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys!!! Thats awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongrates!! That is so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sarah and Jeff! Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
How exciting! I swear people have genders in trends... and it seems like everyone is having a girl lately! way to break the trend :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Boys are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteyay for boys! so exciting. lauren is having a boy too right? such a fun time. i don't know about you, but i feel like my pregnancy is flying by. SO much to do!!
ReplyDeleteeeeeeek! I'm so happy for you two. you are going to be the greatest mom ever sarah! love you:)
ReplyDelete