Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Food

Wyatt started reaching for drinks, opening his mouth anytime anyone put food to their mouth, and staring down any sort of snack/meal. So we started him on solid foods at about 4 months. He wasn't really sure about it at first, but we tried a bite or 2 everyday. He got used to it and started to like it more and more each day.
 All ready to try, I think the bib was more interesting to him than what was actually supposed to go in his mouth!


I'm not so sure about this Mom!

I started with just the rice, yuck! Then we got some baby food to add to it to give it some flavor. I also tried the oatmeal mixed with fruit and that was better at first. Now he eats both like a champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker