Wyatt is a people person/social bug/life of the party type of kid! He LOVES to be with other kids and people! He likes to see whats going on and if he hears someone come into the room he NEEDS to see who it is!
Jackson LOVES Wyatt!! He wants to hold him, feed him, play toys with him, watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with him, play games with him, try to make him laugh, hates it when Wyatt has to nap, has Julianne call me if were not home when he comes over. He finds toys at his house that he thinks Wyatt would like and brings them over! It really is the cutest thing!! Wyatt responds to Jackson and gets really excited when he sees him. They are little buddies--4.5 years apart!
The other day I came upstairs from taking a nap with Wyatt and this was on the counter with a pack of fruit snacks:
How cute is that?
I love little Jackson and I'm so glad he comes around our house so often! He's just like another nephew. (Julianne's adopted son haha)









That I the cutest thing. Sweet little Jackson! Love these pics!
ReplyDeletethat is the cutest thing I've seen! I love neighbor kids!!
ReplyDelete