We started the weekend out with going to the balloons. It was early! (Hence the bed faces!) It's fun to go and see the Alexander's stars and stripes balloon!
Wyatt loved it, but he got very tired at about 7am!
Wyatt is warming up to Grandpa Alexander now. If I stay far enough away he does better with those he doesn't get to see everyday.
Breakfast at the Fresh with everyone after.
We swam.We went to the parade!
We cheered for Uncle Mike and Aunt Sharon our Utah State Senator!!
Twiners! Sorta.
Wyatt looking like a BIG boy! 8.5 months old! Time is seriously flying!
We had such a fun weekend! I love the 4th of July and what it means! I always get emotional thinking about how lucky we are to live in the USA! I'm thankful for those who have fought for our country and for our freedom! We are proud to be Americans!








What a fun filled day! I'm so jealous of people who get to celebrate the 4th of July in Provo. It's the best place ever for it!! I'll have to plan my next trip for July!!
ReplyDeleteOh and I forgot to mention what a little stud muffin your little guy is!! What a cutie!!
ReplyDelete