Friday, January 22, 2010

Here you go Marie!!

Christmas and new years are long gone, but Marie has been begging me to update so... Here's to Marie!!


Friday Night Date Night...

Jeff has been dying to do something out in the snow, so the evening began with the temple, then a bite to eat, followed by the evenings fresh snow fall in our backyard! Seriously so fun!

This was our attempt to built a snow man, but the snow was not sticking, so it became a mound of crumpled snow instead.

Snow Angel of course!
Rockin' Ruby Love Fashions!

Jeff and I babysat for a week over New Years, so this is our celebration of New Years Eve couch sitting watching all the countdowns on TV. Linds and Trav came up and spent the night in Draper. Lots of laughs, treats, mario cart on the Wii, and Fun. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Some of the goods, we got from santa later Christmas day at the Alexanders. We love our Snuggie. (If by chance Santa didn't bring you one, please find one and buy it, you will LOVE it. We use ours daily!)
Cade and I playing around with camera. Such a little cutie pie!!
O and his pretty blues!!
O checkin out his new soft piggies instead of looking at the camera.
I learned quickly that when I said "I Do" came the sports package. I'm seriously married to the biggest sports fanatic out there! You may think some of you're husbands can top this, but I learned that I better pick my team and enjoy it too---So go Bengals! (Mostly Ochocinco!! He makes me laugh!) This was one of my gifts from Jeffery.
Jul, and Josh feelin' out what's inside!
He was a good boy this year! Lots of goods!
Good morning!! Matching PJ's/Comf's of course!
Christmas Eve was fun as ever!! We spent it with Jeff's family, we had a yummy dinner, played some really fun games, and laughed pretty hard!
We played a game where we split up into teams, blew up balloons, dressed one of the little ones as quickly as we could, (in oversized clothes, boots, and santa hats) and stuffed them with balloons. They had to run across the room and come back and everyone had to sing jingle bells. It was seriously hilarious!! The adults loved it just as much as the kiddos! SO FUNNY!!

We got our sing on with American Idol on the Wii. Jeff didn't do quite as good as....
Di and I... our song went PLATINUM!! The best out of everyone!!

9 comments:

  1. Sarah! Cute post! I love it! And I love that picture of us on New years! It is SO CUTE!!!! And also... I love how serious Jeff's face is while singing. So fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh FINALLY!
    you & jeff are so cute. love love this post.
    and i love how you guys played in the snow. adorable & you look tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Looks like you had s wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so much fun! I miss you Sar. Now that Dave and I are moving back to Utah, we should all play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!! Can you get me one of those hats? Ya know, my birthday is coming up. hint hint. I loved that you played in the snow. And that kids balloon thing looks hilarious!! That is so funny. Who thought of that? Glad you finally updated! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah it was so fun to see what you have been up to!! I also want to tell you that I love your hair!! Super cute! It's been forever since I have seen you! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics Sarah! ... love em love em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daring as ever. Glad you had wonderful Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, I played Karaoke revolution once and I got Platinum on "material girl" by Madonna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker