This cookie is HUGE. It takes up the width of my counter space. It tastes really good! I laughed when I received it! Come get some, cause there is plenty to share!
Sarah, My name is Laci. I am Bob and Louise Burr's Granddaughter, Shelle Burr-Lindsay's daughter. My family is doing a fundraiser for Michael Malarsie. I am in need of some help with flyers. I have the all done, but heard your husband has connections with Alexander's Print. I am coming to you before I pay a grip load to print them to see if you guys can be of any help to me. I am needing to print these asap. Check out my blog: lacimouritsen.blogspot.com Email and let me know if there is anything you guys can do! Thanks a ton! Lacimouritsen@comcast.net
That is a huge cookie! If I lived in Utah, I'd take you up on your offer and come for a visit!! =)
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahhaah BE RIGHT THERE
ReplyDeleteAwwww...How cute! That is awesome. I wish I could come over and get some of that! Heehee...Have fun!
ReplyDeleteits about time you update!!!
ReplyDeletecuuuute little valentine!
love ya both.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehahaha! Cute! Did Jeff make that? I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Laci. I am Bob and Louise Burr's Granddaughter, Shelle Burr-Lindsay's daughter. My family is doing a fundraiser for Michael Malarsie. I am in need of some help with flyers. I have the all done, but heard your husband has connections with Alexander's Print. I am coming to you before I pay a grip load to print them to see if you guys can be of any help to me. I am needing to print these asap. Check out my blog: lacimouritsen.blogspot.com
Email and let me know if there is anything you guys can do! Thanks a ton!
Lacimouritsen@comcast.net