Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Shower


Shardae was so nice to host a baby shower for me! It was so fun and everything looked so cute! Everyone brought yummy food and it was so good to see everyone that came!


Shalayne, Brittany, Grace, & Jessie (35 week belly)
Sisters (Minus Lauren who was there) & Mckenzie
Logan, Bonnie, Shar, Mandy, Mckenzie
Lots of fun things for baby boy!!

3 comments:

  1. SO fun. Excited for you, you're going to be an AMAZING mother Sarah!
    Let me know when that little man arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I had to miss your shower... I had staff meeting that night. Anyway, I will get a gift to you ASAP. Hope your doing well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your cute little belly!! I LOVE IT! And that quicksilver shirt is to die for. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker