Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Family Night

I wish I would have taken more than just 2 pictures, not exactly sure why I didn't?? But we had a fun adult family night at Alexander's! Jeff's dad won a catered dinner at a golf tournament so he decided to use it for the family.

It was a cowboy themed dinner--we had ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, salad, fruit, rolls, baked potatos, and apple cobbler with cinnamon ice cream for dessert.
It was fun to be with everyone and to be able to just chat and not worry about entertaining the kids.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you about the private thing. It sucks it's such a hassle! HAHA... That's why I have't done it either.... Oh well. You are almost due! So much fun ..... That shower looked awesome! You got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker