Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Family/Neighborhood Baby Shower

My sisters threw a family/neighborhood shower for me, which was really fun and really cute!!

38 Weeks
Airplane themed!

The food on the "runway"
Lots of good friends!
and family!!


Jeff's family & extended family all went in on the jogging stroller I want!!
Bailey and Charlie
Some of Jeff's family
My sister-in-law Diana made me all of these CUTE burp cloths!
Jeff's mom made these AMAZING quilts!
I got LOTS of blankies! Our little guy won't have a problem keeping warm this winter!
I got so many nice things! Everyone was so nice to come and support and help build our baby supply!! We're so lucky to have such great families and friends!!




2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest theme and so well done! Love the loot too :)

    Oh, and I'm so glad you're not private anymore...haha, I had the same experience going private. It was such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that B.O.B and I LOVE it! Good choice. You're so close! Good luck. Cant wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker